BigFix 8.2 Changes
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP - Provision and authenticate Console users through integration with AD or LDAP providers
- Role-based Provisioning - Configure and manage user permissions through roles. Assign roles to groups to provision/de-provision users based on group membership
- Expanded OS Support - Agents added for AIX 7.1, Mac OSX 10.7, RHEL 6, SUSE and Red Hat on zLinux, and Windows 7 Embedded
- Flexible Deployment Choices - Additional Relay support added for AIX, RHEL and SUSE
- Local Language Support - Newly added localization support for Brazilian Portuguese, Korean and Traditional Chinese
- Dramatically reduced Console propagation times, customer requested enhancements and dozens of performance optimizations across all components
Click here for a full technical change list.